Carlisle United Football Club are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed qualified coach to work in the Academy on a part-time basis.
The role will include working in the evenings and at weekends.
Academy Manager / Lead Youth Development Phase Coach
Salary & Hours:
Dependent on experience and qualification.
Tuesday and Thursday for 1.5 / 2 hours between 5pm and 8pm, Saturday 1.5 / 2 hours between 11am and 1pm (depending on age group) and Academy games on Sunday mornings (home and away).
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning, delivering, evaluating and recording coaching sessions.
- Developing Academy players in line with the Carlisle United Playing Philosophy.
- Delivering age appropriate coaching sessions to meet the needs of the players in line with the Carlisle United Coaching Philosophy.
- Monitoring individual and team performance within training and games.
- Conduct six week, half-season and full season reviews.
Click HERE for the full job specification.
Click HERE for the Equal Opportunities form.