Join our CST team in a part-time administration role
Carlisle United Community Sports Trust is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated individual for a part- time administration role.
1. Title: Administration
2. Salary: Dependent on Experience
3. Reporting to: Community Manager
4. Location: Carlisle United Community Sports Trust Office
5. Hours: 3 days, flexible
6. Closing Date: Wednesday 13 April 2016
This role sees you as a vital member of the Trust and, as such, your job will involve you supporting other members of our staff.
Your will perform your duties to enable the CST staff to focus on core elements to ensure delivery of the business plan. All responsibilities must be completed each week to continue the good reputation Carlisle United Community Sports Trust has in terms of organisation. Communication between colleagues must be excellent to ensure all roles are complete.
How to Apply
Please send a CV and covering letter to John Halpin by email firstname.lastname@example.org
or post FAO John Halpin, Community Manager, Brunton Park, Warwick Road, CARLISLE, CA1 1LL.
• To provide administrative support to all project leaders and Community Manager, to ensure that all programmes are accomplished in an effective and efficient manner and within all legislative, policy and procedural guidelines of the Carlisle United Community Sports Trust.
The post holder will be responsible and accountable for:
• Providing administrative support for the Project Leaders and Head of Community Trust including day-to-day data input for reports.
• To maintain and update payments and records held on spreadsheets and online diary systems.
• To use a variety of software packages such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point to produce documents and maintain presentations, spreadsheets, records and databases.
• To take and monitor payments over all projects at the Community Trust and to update spreadsheets accordingly.
• To ensure complimentary tickets are distributed equally over each project for the Trust for each home game.
• To liaise closely with the relevant participants and stakeholders and maintain a constant and efficient flow of information.
• To promote equal opportunities in service delivery.
• Act in accordance with Trust corporate objectives and policies and seek to promote them.
• Maintain awareness of, and acting in accordance with, the provisions of the Health & Safety at Work Act.
• Fulfil other duties, as may reasonably be required from time to time.
• A willingness to work off site in various school environments.
• Such other duties as may be reasonably expected of the post holder.