Match and ticket information for the Capital One Cup third round
Liverpool v Carlisle United, Wednesday 23 September, kick off 8pm
Capital One Cup round three
We have been allocated 5,744 tickets for this fixture.
There are two pricing tiers for this fixture, as shown in the price guide below.
Ticket priority will be given as follows:
1 – Season Ticket holders.
2 – *Membership holders.
3 – Supporters who purchased tickets for the Barnet and QPR fixtures.
4 – General sale.
Tickets will be sold in ‘best order’ as directed by Liverpool FC.
A purchase order form can be downloaded HERE for those supporters who are unable to attend the ticket office in person. Alternatively, call us on 0844 371 1921 and your request will be dealt with on the appropriate qualifying date. Purchase order forms are available from the Main Ticket Office now.
Please note – you MUST be in possession of your Season Ticket card, Membership card or match ticket stubs (QPR or Barnet) when you make your purchase.
Sunday 6 September – ticket sales will be conducted from the East side of the ground – Pioneer Foodservice Stand – the Main Ticket Office will NOT be open. Telephone sales will NOT be available on this date.
Dates of sale:
|Sun 6 Sep||10am – 4pm||ST holders||2 per card |
|Mon 7 Sep||10am – 5pm||ST holders||2 per card|
|Tue 8 Sep||10am – 5pm||ST holders & members||2 per card|
|Wed 9 Sep||10am – 5pm||Barnet/QPR tickets||2 per ticket |
|Thu 10 Sep||10am – 5pm||General Sale||Any amount|
|Fri 11 Sep||10am – 5pm||General Sale||Any amount |
|Sat 12 Sep||10am – 2pm||General Sale||Any amount|
|Sat 12 Sep||4.45pm - 5.15pm||General sale ||Any amount|
|Sun 13 Sep||Closed|
|Mon 14 Sep||10am – 5pm||General Sale||Any amount|
|Tue 15 Sep ||10am – 5pm||General Sale||Any amount|
|Wed 16 Sep||10am – 5pm||General Sale||Any amount|
|Thu 17 Sep||10am – 5pm||General Sale||Any amount|
|Fri 18 Sep||10am – 5pm||General Sale||Any amount|
|Sat 19 Sep||10am – 5pm||General Sale||Any amount|
|Sun 20 Sep||Closed|
|Mon 21 Sep||10am – 5pm||General Sale||Any amount|
|Tue 22 Sep||10am – 5pm||General Sale||Any amount|
*Members include the following categories – CUOSC members, Business Club members, Flexi-Card holders and Junior Blues.
- Two tickets can be purchased per membership. One person can bring as many Season Ticket cards, Membership cards or Barnet and QPR match tickets as they wish to make purchases against (must be applicable to the relevant sales period).
- Supporters who wish to sit with each other must purchase tickets together.
- Under no circumstances will the Ticket Office entertain ticket purchases on the priority sales days, as listed above, without the relevant Season Ticket card, Membership card or Barnet/QPR ticket stub.
- The priority on Barnet and QPR tickets applies upon production of a match ticket stub. For QPR, those fans who purchased their tickets through our Main Ticket Office, and who do not have a ticket stub, must be able to confirm the name and address of the person who bought the QPR tickets. Confirmation of the QPR ticket purchase, cross checked with our ticket system sales record, will then entitle you to make a purchase of a Liverpool ticket. Those fans who purchased their tickets at Loftus Road MUST be in possession of a match ticket stub to qualify for this category.
- Tickets can be bought for any category, regardless of Membership status. For example, a Junior Season Ticket holder can purchase an adult Liverpool match ticket, etc.
- If you are in any doubt as to whether you hold a valid membership, or have any queries relating to your status, please contact the ticket office in advance of sales on 0844 371 1921.
|Tier 3||Tier 4|
|Young Adult (17-21)||£10||£9.50|
Ambulant disabled supporters and wheelchair users will pay the age relevant price class, and will receive a free carer ticket, if they are in the higher rate of care according to their Disability Living Allowance. Please contact us in advance of the sale date if you have any queries.
Methods of purchase:
In person – come to the main ticket office at the designated time.
Post – send in a cheque for the correct amount, a covering letter and a stamped addressed envelope.
Phone – ring the ticket office on 0844 371 1921 at the designated times and pay with a credit / debit card.
Internet – click HERE
and follow the online instructions (dates of sale apply - internet option available from Thursday 10 September).
Please note - to post tickets out to customers who have made their purchase over the telephone there is an additional charge of 75p. All credit cards used will incur a £1 surcharge. The last day tickets will be posted is 5pm on Friday 18 September 2015.
Virgin Trains - Our Official Travel Partner
When you’re following Carlisle United away from home this season, book yourself a ticket on Virgin Trains and get to the heart of the action in the fastest and most comfortable way possible.
A sneaky bit of advice ... to get the best value fares make sure you book in advance - but hurry as the lowest fares get snapped up early. Travelling off peak (avoid busy times like Friday evenings) and being flexible with your travel plans can also help you find the best deals available.
If you are booking travel for an afternoon or evening game please be sure to double check the return journey time is suitable (some of our last services may depart before the final whistle goes!).
Details to follow on coach travel options.