Ticket Office Assistant vacancy at Brunton Park
An opportunity has arisen at Carlisle United Football Club for a permanent Ticket Office Assistant.
This position is a permanent, full time position. The position is based within the Ticket Office at Brunton Park and includes working Saturdays and Tuesday evenings when there are home matches.
Main roles and responsibilities –
• Selling of match tickets, season tickets and memberships in person and over the telephone.
• Office administration duties.
• Liaising with opposition clubs to arrange tickets sales and sales reconciliations.
• Answering main Club telephone line and directing calls as appropriate.
• Daily cash reconciliation and reporting.
Personal requirements –
• Good computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Experience working in a customer service environment.
• Planning and organisational skills.
• Confident and enthusiastic personality.
• Ability to work on own initiative or within a team.
The position is salaried and will be dependent upon experience.
How to apply – send a covering letter and your CV for the attention of Suzanne Kidd by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to – Carlisle United FC, Brunton Park, Warwick Road, Carlisle CA1 1LL.
Closing date is Friday 19 June 2015.