We are inviting expressions of interest for the voluntary position of Women & Girl’s Rep / HerGameToo Ambassador.
This is a Part Time, voluntary, dual role working with both the club and HerGameToo.
The Club – Role Tasks
The role will endeavour to develop support of the football club from our Women and Girls supporters in line with the EFL’s Code of Practice (COP), Equality Action Plan (EAP) and requirements of the club’s Operational Board (1921).
Working to the Equality Board Champion (EBC) and EDI Officer (EDIO) the role will undertake the following:
- Support EDI initiatives within the club and by fan groups
- To advise the EDIO/EBC on an ongoing basis on policy and strategy with regards to Women & Girls equality matters. This includes:
- advising EDIO/EBC on opportunities to increase Women & Girls engagement.
- inform EDIO/EBC of any business risk relating to current equality and other policies and procedures.
HerGameToo – Role Tasks
Working with the HerGameToo organisation the role will also:
- Act as the club ambassador being the bridge between #HerGameToo and the club as well as in the local community.
- Help set up or maintain a partnership between #HerGameToo and their club.
- Feed into the HerGameToo network and the Club via CUSG and the EDIO.
Please also see attached detailed Job Descriptions for the role (Club and HerGameToo).
Club Role is HERE.
HerGameToo role is HERE.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Nigel Davidson at EDI@carlisleunited.co.uk or on 07960 889 671.
Please send ‘Expressions of Interest’ citing relevant experience, knowledge and why you would be a good fit for this role to Nigel Davidson at EDI@carlisleunited.co.uk by 5pm on Friday 28 July.
Interviews are anticipated to take place week commencing 31 July 2023.