Below is some useful information for our visiting disabled fans.
- Parking for Blue Badge holders is free and is situated at the away end of Brunton Park, next to the East Stand - spaces are limited and are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- The away end has a limited amount of spaces for wheelchairs and this area is uncovered. Wheelchair spaces can be booked through the away club.
- If it does rain you will be allowed to move to the front of the East Stand in front of your own supporters - please ask the stewards before you move.
- If there are spaces in the home disabled area and the weather is poor the club will allow you to move into this area, which is covered.
- Ambulant disabled supporters can book a ticket in the away end of the East Stand through the away club.
For any specific requirements or for any further information please contact Louise Banks, Disability Liaison Officer, on 0330 094 5930 (option 1) or email email@example.com.