We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and bright individual to join our busy admin team.
Position – Ticket Office Assistant (30 hours+)
An opportunity has arisen at Carlisle United Football Club for a Ticket Office Assistant. This is a permanent position and based within the Ticket Office at Brunton Park. The position includes working Saturdays and on Tuesday evenings, when there are home matches.
Main roles and responsibilities –
- Selling of match tickets, season tickets and memberships, in person and over the telephone.
- Office administration and reception duties.
- Liaising with opposition clubs to arrange ticket sales and sales reconciliations.
- Working daily with our ticketing software system, collating customers details correctly, in keeping with GDPR regulations.
Other duties –
- Organising match day entertainment.
- Organising and running membership events throughout the season.
- Working with other departments to improve the match day experience.
Personal requirements –
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Confident and enthusiastic personality.
- Ability to work under own initiative and within a team.
- Excellent telephone and inter-personal skills.
- Applicants must be over the age of 18 years old.
The position is salaried and will be dependent upon experience.
How to apply –
Please send a covering letter, and your CV, for the attention of Louise Banks by email to email@example.com or by post to – Carlisle United Football Club, Brunton Park, Warwick Road, Carlisle, CA1 1LL.
Closing date is Friday 31 May 2019.
Carlisle United Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants, if required at club discretion, will be expected to submit to enhanced DBS Enhanced Criminal Records and this may include checks against the Barred Lists. As such it is exempt from Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974). All convictions, including spent convictions that have not been subject to filtering by the DBS should be declared.
Carlisle United Football Club is committed to promoting inclusion and to confronting and eliminating discrimination, whether by reason of age, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status or civil partnership, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion or belief, ability or disability, pregnancy and maternity, and to encourage equal opportunities, including in our recruitment of staff.