Carlisle United v Gillingham, FA Cup Second Round Replay, Tuesday 19 December, kick off 7.45pm
|Child Under 7*||FOC|
|W/Chair & Carer||£4|
* U12s and U7s must be accompanied by an adult, senior or U18.
Tickets are on sale now from the ticket office in the Pioneer Stand. The main ticket office is open 10am - 5pm Monday - Friday.
Season Ticket Holder seats will be reserved until 5pm on Monday 18 December. Season Tickets must be shown at the time of purchase.
Tickets purchased for the postponed game on Tuesday 12 December WILL BE VALID for the rearranged fixture. Fans who can't make the rearranged fixture can get a refund by returning their ticket to the main ticket office before kick off on Tuesday 19 December.
Hospitality is available in Foxy's Restaurant for the second round replay.
2-course (main and dessert) or 3-course carvery meal includes:
- Waitress service for food and drinks
- Refreshments at full time
- Match tickets for the main stand or guests’ preferred area of the ground
- Team sheet and programme
- Match day competitions
2-course meal - £40pp
3-course meal - £45pp
If guests would like to organise their own tickets or upgrade, the cost without the ticket element will be £25pp/£30pp
Match day sponsorship packages are also available from £55pp.
Includes all of the above hospitality package plus:
- Recognition in the match day programme
- Memento of the day presented in Foxy’s by a player before the game
- Guests will get to go on the pitch at kick off and feature in the line-up photo with captains and officials
- Recognition on the official team sheet, over the tannoy system and on official social media channels.
Contact Katie in our commercial department to book or find out more on 01228 554 155 or email@example.com