Football League Title Sponsor Plymouth reimbursement process
As you may have heard, Sky Bet, the Title Sponsor of the Football League, have kindly agreed to reimburse all of the travelling fans who made the trip down to Plymouth on Tuesday 18 August.
The amount reimbursed will be £23 for the match ticket, plus £37 for travel, totaling £60 per person.
If you were at the game and would like to know how to claim your money back, please see below:
If you were one of the 42 fans on board the CUSAT coach, your reimbursement will be made through the CUSAT club. Sky Bet will be making a payment to CUSAT in the next week, at which point they will contact you to arrange passing the money on. Should you require any further information, please contact CUSAT Secretary Ali Ross via the usual method.
For those who met with the Sky Bet Team at the game:
If you met with a Sky Bet Representative on the away gate at Home Park prior to kick off and provided your details, please await a letter in the post with full details on how to claim your reimbursement. This will arrive at the address you provided in the next 2-3 working days.
If you were not on the CUSAT Coach, or did not provide any details to the Sky Bet representative at Home Park, please post your match ticket from the Plymouth fixture to Sky Bet’s PR agency, along with the following information -
• Your full name
• Your bank account number and sort code
• A contact phone number
• Your email address
The contact details for Sky Bet’s PR agency are as follows:
Heavyweight Sports, 36 Lower Road, Kenley, CR8 5NB.
All valid postal claims, received before the deadline, will be reimbursed within 10 working days of receipt. Please enclose a stamped addressed envelope if you would like your ticket to be returned to you.
Some important notes for “other claimants”:
• Regrettably, Sky Bet are only able to reimburse fans who are able to provide a valid match ticket.
• Only tickets that have not been 'marked off' by Sky Bet representatives will be considered to be valid.
• All tickets you wish to claim for must be provided.
• Claims that are lost in the post cannot be processed, so you may wish to send your ticket and information via recorded post.
• All claims must be received by Sky Bet before Thursday 27 August.
• Any claims received after this date cannot not be refunded.