United implement replacement ticket scheme
Carlisle United Football Club have announced the introduction of a Ticket Exchange scheme which allows season ticket holders to swap their tickets, for any matches they cannot attend, for an additional ticket at any home league game of their choice*.
Managing director John Nixon said: “A number of our existing season ticket holders have raised concerns over the fact they know they are due to miss a couple of games next season, for personal or family reasons, and they’ve told us this is why they’ve chosen not to renew for the 2014/15 campaign.
“We felt this was a valid concern so we looked at how other clubs and organisations deal with this situation, and we have adopted the Ticket Exchange scheme which has operated extremely successfully at rugby clubs in the region.
“The scheme allows a season ticket holder to notify us they will be absent, and we will issue a like-for-like ticket for them to give to a family member or friend for a league game of their choice. This means they retain the full value of their season ticket even though they aren’t able to attend the full quota of league games.”
*The Ticket Exchange scheme is valid for a maximum of three fixtures (league games only) per season ticket holder. The season ticket will be deactivated for the game(s) in question to allow the issue and use of the replacement match ticket.
The season ticket Early Buy period is open now and runs through to Friday 13 June, offering new and existing fans a three-match saving on current match day prices. 1,070 fans have already pledged their support ahead of the new campaign with over 250 supporters taking advantage of the final two days of renewal sales last week.
Season ticket holders will continue to be rewarded with significant savings and a range of exclusive benefits, including 25% off ALL travel on the Virgin Trains network throughout the coming campaign.
Dates of sale
Early Buy: Wednesday 7 May – Friday 13 June
Standard: Monday 16 June – Friday 25 July
Adult – 23yrs to 64yrs
Senior – 65+
Young Person – 18yrs to 22yrs
Junior – 11yrs to 17yrs
Child U11 – 7yrs to 10yrs
Child U7 – 0yrs to 6yrs
Methods of payment
In person at the main ticket office - open weekdays 10am-5pm
Telephone - Ring the ticket office on 0844 371 1921
Online - renewals can be purchased online - to do this follow the 'buy tickets online' option. Please note - family packages and direct debits cannot be purchased online.
Post - click HERE to download an application form. Once completed please send your form to Brunton Park, Warwick Road, Carlisle, CA1 1LL.
*Season ticket benefits 2014/15:
- Guaranteed seat/place in the stadium for all league matches for the 14/15 season
- Exclusive renewal price for existing season ticket holders
- Watch four league games free of charge (early renewal purchase)
- 50% off entry to ALL first round cup ties (if drawn at home and when purchased within purchasing guidelines)
- Priority ticket purchases for cup ties and special matches
- 25% of all Travel with Virgin Trains on advanced booking for First Class and Standard tickets via the VT Official website (terms and conditions apply)
- 10% discount in the Blues Store on full price merchandise
- Exclusive season ticket competitions and prize draws
- Discounted club car park season ticket available
- Pirelli staff discount on adult season tickets still applies
- Exclusive newsletters
- Exclusive email updates
- Discounts on catering at Brunton Park
- Discounted travel with Stagecoach on match days
Junior Blues - Under 11s also receive ...
- Chance of being a match day mascot
- Christmas and birthday cards
- Invite to the club Christmas Party
- Discounts on selected Community Sports Trust soccer school courses
- Exclusive Junior Blues competitions
- 10% discount at Urban Adventures
- U7s receive a free replica shirt on their seventh birthday (must be appropriately registered)