Back the Blues next season
Just under 1200 fans have committed to supporting the Blues next season, at time of writing, with season ticket sales progressing steadily through the summer months.
Supporters are reminded that the Early Buy three-match saving period ends at 5pm this Friday, with a whole range of benefits available to make your season ticket purchase even more attractive (see below for full benefit details).
Already well received has been news that the club's main sponsor, Virgin Trains, are offering 25% off ALL travel on advanced bookings on the Virgin network throughout the coming campaign.
Commercial director Dick Young said: "We've had supporters from all over the country speak to us to tell us how impressed they are with the 25% off Virgin offer and, we have to say, it is fantastic for all concerned.
"The thing to remember is that it isn't just for travel on a match day. Fans can use it for weekends away, holiday travel or day trips. The other exciting thing with this offer is that it's for two people, so the season ticket holder can take a family member or a friend with them when they travel.
"Overall we feel this is one of the benefits which has made our season ticket package very attractive this time round."
Ticket office manager Tarn Simmons said: "Fans buying season tickets have been really positive about next season which has been really encouraging for us to hear.
"I think everyone is looking forward to fixture release day next Wednesday [18 June] because that's when it all really starts to pick up. There's certainly plenty to look forward to and the response and comments have reflected that."
Dates of sale
Early Buy: Wednesday 7 May – Friday 13 June
Standard: Monday 16 June – Friday 25 July
Adult – 23yrs to 64yrs
Senior – 65+
Young Person – 18yrs to 22yrs
Junior – 11yrs to 17yrs
Child U11 – 7yrs to 10yrs
Child U7 – 0yrs to 6yrs
Methods of payment
In person at the main ticket office - open weekdays 10am-5pm
Telephone - Ring the ticket office on 0844 371 1921
Online - renewals can be purchased online - to do this follow the 'buy tickets online' option. Please note - family packages and direct debits cannot be purchased online.
Post - click HERE to download an application form. Once completed please send your form to Brunton Park, Warwick Road, Carlisle, CA1 1LL.
*Season ticket benefits 2014/15:
- Guaranteed seat/place in the stadium for all league matches for the 14/15 season
- Exclusive renewal price for existing season ticket holders
- Watch four league games free of charge (early renewal purchase)
- 50% off entry to ALL first round cup ties (if drawn at home and when purchased within purchasing guidelines)
- Priority ticket purchases for cup ties and special matches
- 25% of all Travel with Virgin Trains on advanced booking for First Class and Standard tickets via the VT Official website (terms and conditions apply)
- 10% discount in the Blues Store on full price merchandise
- Exclusive season ticket competitions and prize draws
- Discounted club car park season ticket available
- Pirelli staff discount on adult season tickets still applies
- Exclusive newsletters
- Exclusive email updates
- Discounts on catering at Brunton Park
- Discounted travel with Stagecoach on match days
Junior Blues - Under 11s also receive ...
- Chance of being a match day mascot
- Christmas and birthday cards
- Invite to the club Christmas Party
- Discounts on selected Community Sports Trust soccer school courses
- Exclusive Junior Blues competitions
- 10% discount at Urban Adventures
- U7s receive a free replica shirt on their seventh birthday (must be appropriately registered)