Assistant Grounds Person vacancy at Brunton Park
An opportunity has arisen at Carlisle United Football Club for a full time Assistant Grounds Person.
The position includes working within a small team, based at Brunton Park, but also covering Creighton Rugby Club.
You will be responsible to the Stadium Manager.
This position will include working evenings and weekends.
Main roles and responsibilities –
• Assist with Brunton Park match day preparations.
• Maintain training pitches at Brunton Park and Creighton Rugby Club.
• Ensure stadium and surrounding area is cleaned to expected levels.
• Assist with general maintenance around the stadium.
Personal requirements –
• Relevant qualification to minimum of NVQ level 2.
• Must have relevant experience working with sports turf.
• Must hold full driving licence with trailer entitlement.
• Must be able to work both within a team and independently.
The position is salaried and will be dependent upon experience.
To apply, please send a covering letter and your CV, for the attention of Suzanne Kidd, to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to – Carlisle United FC, Brunton Park, Warwick Road, Carlisle, CA1 1LL.
Closing date is Friday 22 August 2014.