Info on online ticketing
We’ve now made it even easier for our loyal supporters to purchase tickets with us online!
Whether you favour the online ticket sales option, or are entirely new to it, we are confident that you will be able to use our new website with ease owing to the new ‘interactive seating map’, ‘overview’ and ‘closest to seat’ options we have installed!
Here is a quick guide which will help you to navigate your way around our website!
+ Overview – this picks your seat for you
+ Closest to Seat – if you select a seat that you would like to be near to, the computer will automatically choose the closest available seat
+ Interactive seating map – (For home matches only) this allows you to choose your own seats
+ View from seat – provides you with a snap shot view from your seat. This way you can see if it is suitable for your needs before you purchase it for a game
The interactive seating map
1. Select the area of the ground you would like to be in for the game
2. Choose the seat you would like by clicking on one of the green dots
3. Below this you can choose which price class the ticket is for
4. By clicking on the binoculars you can view where your seat will be in relation to the pitch!
As a family orientated club, Carlisle United are constantly trying to improve our services to fans of the future. Our family packages are a great way for families to spend time together and enjoy the match for a reasonable price!
+ 1 Adult and 1 Junior = Package A
+ 1 Adult and 2 Juniors = Package B
+ 1 Senior and 1 Junior = Package C
Paying for your tickets
1. Add the seats you have chosen to your basket
2. Check over the seats you are about to purchase. From here you can either add more seats to your basket or cancel any that are incorrect
3. If you have not already logged on, you will need to do so at this stage
4. Select the type of card you wish to pay by and then add in your card details
5. Select the delivery option you would like to utilise
+ If you choose to have your ticket posted it will be sent to the address you have provided first class, the next working day. This will incur a charge of £0.75p.
+ Collection from the Stadium refers to Brunton Park even if you have purchased away tickets. On the day of a home fixture you can collect your tickets from the Main Ticket Office (West side of the ground) from 10am onwards. If the tickets you have bought are for the East Stand or the Warwick Road End they will be moved to the East Stand Ticket Office on the East side of the ground from 1:30pm onwards.
+ If you are collecting away tickets they will be available to pick up from the next day.
+ You can print your ticket at home by selecting the Ticketfast option - there is a booking fee of £1 per ticket when selecting this option. After you have purchased your ticket you will receive a confirmation of your order and a PDF file via email. You will need to print the PDF and bring it with you on the day of the game as this will act as your match ticket. Be sure to check the ‘spam’ and ‘junk’ folders of your email inbox if you cannot initially find your ticket.