Tullie House is asking people to send photos that will help to tell the Cumbrian Coronavirus story.
In particular, the museum is asking for photos of:
• Signs and symbols of support (for example, NHS rainbows)
• Information signs (for example notices and signs posted on local buildings)
• Carlisle during lockdown
• Wildlife during lockdown
The museum is urging people not to travel to take photographs and will only accept those taken by people who took photographs during essential travel or daily exercise.
Any photos should be sent to the curatorial team at CuratorialEnquiries@TullieHouse.org along with the following information:
• Address and contact details
• Where and when the photograph was taken
• Why they photograph was taken (if there is a reason it was interesting, or meant something to the photographer)
You’ll find more information via the website https://www.tulliehouse.co.uk/covid-19-collection where you can also view the images.